1. If you had the chance to meet someone you've never met, from the past or present, who would it be?
Jesus, because he is my Lord and savior, and because he is person who has had the single biggest impact on the world

2. If you had to live in a different century, past or future, which would it be?
In the future, because I already know what happened in the past.

3. If you had to move anywhere else on Earth, where would it be?
Somewhere warm and beautiful, probably Hawaii.

4. If you had to be a fictional character, who would it be?
I would be Gandalf, in the Lord of the Rings trilogy.

5. If you had to live with having someone else's face as your own for the rest of your life, whose would it be?
i would probably want someone who is very good looking. I have no idea though.. maybe that guy from the princess bride. People have said I look like him anyway..:)

Comments