Another "Friday" Site.. Answer the five questions they give you on the Friday Five. Here are my answers for this week:

1. Do you like talking on the phone? Why or why not?
No I don't. I'm a guy of few words, and phone conversations just don't interest me that much. Have you ever been on a car trip with both guys and girls? The girls in the back seat going a mile a minute, and the guys sitting in the front seat - silent.

2. Who is the last person you talked to on the phone?
.My wife Maria

3. About how many telephones do you have at home?
We have 4 telephones in our house, 5 if you count cell phones.

4. Have you encountered anyone who has really bad phone manners? What happened?
While working customer service i have had people who were really upset about something threatening to sue me and the company because they didn't get what they expected. Also, any telemarketers I've ever talked to.

5. Would you rather pick up the phone and call someone or write them an e-mail or a letter? Why or why not?
I would rather email anyone any day. I like to think about what I'm going to say, mull it over, and then write it down. I'm not as verbal a communicator.

Comments