The Friday Five

1. How many houses/apartments have you lived in throughout your life?
I have lived in around 6-7 apartments and houses. The house I was born, the college dorm, on campus apartments, in a duplex with 3-4 other guys, a house with 4 other guys, and the townhouse I currently live in with my wife.

2. Which was your favorite and why?
My favorite is the one I'm currently living in with my wife, we live in a beautiful area, in a newly constructed townhouse, and Maria keeps the place immaculate. Before that, my favorite was the duplex that I lived in with a bunch of other guys. We lived right next to downtown Minneapolis, and it was close to everything. Sure, we had mushrooms growing on the toilet, but it was right on the Mississippi!

3. Do you find moving house more exciting or stressful? Why?
I mostly find it exciting, as long as it isn't a long distance move. If it is just a move around town, I find it kind of fun living in a new house, learning a new area, taking in the new sites.

4. What's more important, location or price?
both.

5. What features does your dream house have (pool, spa bath, big yard, etc.)?
Pool, sauna, hot tub, lots of room, a tennis court, a bit entertainment center for watching movies, a computer work room.

Comments