Funding for the NEA

I heard this morning about President Bush's proposal to increase funding substantially for the National Endowment for the Arts. I have to say that I think this is a horrible move of election year pandering to people who most likely won't even vote for him any way. In the last few months I've been becoming a bit wary of how Bush has continued to spend, spend spend. It is almost as if he is trying to out-spend the liberals to take away some of their issues. I think it is going to backfire on him big-time. It almost makes me wish we had another choice on the republican side, someone who is willing to toe that line and make CUTS to our government, instead of increasing funding for everything from Medicare to the NEA. President Bush - please get some nerve and start making cuts! ARGGGGHHH!!!

Comments